Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a company in my entire life. First of all the bus we received had no bathroom- though we were told we would be getting one. The air conditioning was broken in 85 degree weather, and the bus was absolutely filthy. I am so glad it wasn't a bridal party renting this bus because the bride would have had black dirt all over her wedding dress from the filthy seats (BRIDES STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY) We could have looked past all of this, but the worst was still to come.

Though the driver told us the bus had issues and she wasn't supposed to be driving it, the company sent her on it anyway. We were supposed to go home to Cincinnati from Lexington KY at 6pm. Everyone was ready to go, but the bus broke down. Instead of making immediate plans to get everyone home, the bus driver starts crying, leaving us to try and get ahold of US Coachways to send immediate back up. After multiple attempts, we finally got ahold of someone, who made it seem like it was our fault and told us there was nothing he could do for us... 56 people stranded in the middle of a field with no water, food or restrooms and he is saying there is nothing he can do.. even though we relied on this company 100% to get us home safe. Our group started to panic and finally the customer service rep said they will get a bus ready and it will be to us in 5 hours... a group of 56 people were stranded in the middle of nowhere in the dark for 5 hours! Trying to talk to the customer service rep was a nightmare.. instead of being apologetic, he played the victim and kept saying "You are belittling me, don't raise your voice, why are you so angry?"

We were supposed to be home around 7:45 pm and we returned to Cincinnati at 1:30am. This was the worst experience I have had with any company in every way: Reliability, customer service, cleanliness, safety, etc. We felt extremely unsafe. People in our group had children to get home to and other obligations that were completely ruined by their mistake. I want to get the word out to EVERYONE about this experience so it doesn't happen to them and ruin an event that should have been wonderful.

We paid $2000 for a reliable service, and our experience with US Coachways was everything but reliable. After a month we finally heard back saying they would refund $100! HA! That is a JOKE.. but I guess I wouldn't expect any different.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of us coachways bus service from Us Coachways. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1900 and wants Us Coachways to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Coachways for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Coachways?

Comments