Number of Destinations

Our organization called US Charters to book a bus for a company event.We gave plenty of time for this process, and spoke with a rep 3 weeks prior to the event.

I was told to go online and make my reservation through their online portal, so I completed the reservation, provided credit card information, etc.

4 days before our scheduled event, I contacted US Charters to confirm that we were all set and was told that "No, they were not going to be able to provide a bus for our event" and that "they have tried every option they had." Again, this was 4 days before our scheduled event! Had I never called to confirm, we would've been at our event and the bus would have never showed. How horrible would that have been?

I was also told by US Charters that someone else had submitted their payment "just moments" before I called and that they took our bus. How can someone who made a reservation 3 weeks before our event, get bumped out of place by someone who had submitted their payment "just moments" before my call. This company is a scam and I would never recommend US Charters to anyone in need of transportation.

Do not do business with them or even attempt, as your efforts will be wasted.Bad business all around.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of us coachways bus service. Us Coachways needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us coachways bus service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Coachways.

Had an Experience with Us Coachways?

Comments