Within hours of setting up an invoice with US Coachways for a charter bus, they refused to cancel my invoice.

They insisted I use wire transfer and I refused. Within hours of the invoice , I requested to cancel the whole service. They refused to respond to my request and I was ignored.

They then went on to charge my credit card in FULL and now I'm stuck in a legal & financial battle to to get my money back.

No services were provided and yet the charged my entire card for the whole bus charter after I repeatedly tried to cancel the service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of charter bus service from Us Coachways. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7785 and wants Us Coachways to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Coachways for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Jamaica, New York, United States #1202878

So wrong , I am dealing with slmething very similar with them.did you ever get your refund?