My name is Wanda Hamilton, my family and I chartered a bus to take us to Charleston SC, from New York (Bronx) on July 28, 2017 from Bus company US Coachways, charter bus #645805 was the worst ride of my families life. We had the worst bus that I have ever experienced, that bus was not fit to travel for fifteen hours on the road.

Seats were broken, seats couldn't go back, windows were cracked, bus was freezing the t.v.'s didn't work (excuse me one worked)and the drivers were very rude and disrespectful. We were suppose to leave at twelve midnight, we ended up leaving between 1 a.m. - 1:30 a.m. with no explanation.

Then they had the nerve to stop for gas, when the bus should have been gassed up by the time it reached us. We had two drivers, why did we have to stop every two hours so that they can rest, the purpose of having two drivers is that one would sleep while the other is driving. We complained that the bus was extremely cold, they told us they can't control that. We offered them food and drinks.

Not one time did they ask us would we like to stop to eat or just stretch. Wherever they stopped it was for their convience. We had lots of children on that bus who was just as uncomfortable as the adults. The bus drivers refuse to help those who may need help off of the bus, as soon as they stopped, they would get off before we did.

One of the drivers had the nerve to steal the ice bucket and towels, and got very upset when he was confronted, that room was on my sister's credit card. I can say one good thing is thank God we made it there and back safely

Review about: Us Coachways Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments