Our church group chartered bus from Richmond, Va to Orlando Fl. We paid them in full over $6,000. June 10th, 2015. Bus was suppose to pick up group of 30 people @ 11:30 pm. Was told on the 9th of June 2015, their driver has @ last minute quit their co. & they would not be able to pick up group until 1:30 am. Bus arrived @ 2:30am. It was not a US Coach Ways Bus. It was a horrible deplorable party bus named,"Main Event" . The this bus had no air-condition & the bathroom did not work. We had to stop on the road side when needing to use restroom. Called company & was treated extremely shabby. had to be rerouted to Jacksonville, Fl. to be transferred to another bus line. This bus was almost just as deplorable. Was charged over $150.00 for hotel accommodation for the bus driver & he was told by someone @ US. Coach Ways to return to Richmond, Va. immediately with their "Main Event" party bus. We arrived in Orlando, Fl. @ 9:30pm & was scheduled to arrive @ 2:30pm. This ridiculous delay caused our tour to lose money @ hotel & the prior scheduled agenda. We had senior citizens in our group that had severe physical reactions to the shabby bus company treatment. Diabetics, heart, hypertension was subjected to hours on the highway with no air condition no rest room facilities. Our facilitatorspent countless hours/time trying to contact someone @ US. Coach Ways....to no avail. They refuse to compensate for their deceptionand fraudulent activity. This so called U.S. Coach Ways I believe are the same owners of "Main Event" Party Bus company. Was told by "Main Event" rep that they were called @ last minute by U.S. Coach Ways to pitch in & help by taking tour to Orlando, Fl. Read prior negative comment from their previous victims & it will reveal that every negative comments reflect the same abdominal bus conditions....these negative comments go back to 2012 year. something needs to be done about these frauds. The State Attorney Office, Better Business Bureau, has countless complaints concerning them & nothing has been done about this. They should do segment & place this company on "American Greed". SCAM---SCAM---SCAM..

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Motor coach service.

Comments

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.This is my yelp review for them:WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. WARNING: DO NOT USE THEM.This company is disgusting and I regret giving them any business.

But if they keep operating the way they do they will be out of business in no time.We booked three 35 person shuttles to be on loop for an event in Orlando last week. We booked it a month in advance and it was clearly understood that the shuttles were to be on constant loop from the hotel to the event venue. We paid in full and everything was set in place.The day of the event three 60-person coach busses showed up (completely NOT what we had ordered) and were under the impression they were doing one loop and then leaving. They had the wrong departure time (half an hour before they were supposed to leave) and we were unable to contact the sales manager to help us with the situation.Sadly this was not even the worst part of our experience.

After the event I tried to follow up with the customer service team to give some feedback and see what could be done to accommodate us for the terrible service and I am disgusted with how horribly I have been treated. The sales manager I worked with, Paul, told us it was a good thing that any buses showed up at all and we should be thankful for that - which is completely unacceptable as we paid $2,000+ and expected the right shuttles to show up. I have sent emails and have tried calling Donna who is supposed to be the customer service manager. However, Donna chooses to not respond to emails OR phone calls.

I have tried calling several times for a week now and have not been able to get through to her. I then tried calling the customer service line through the main switchboard and they have not only not helped me, but have been incredibly rude to me, and hung up on me many times.

I am so appalled at the dysfunction of this company and wish more than anything I had done more research before I booked them because they are clearly the wrong choice. I will never use them again and would advise you to stay far away.

Folks....us Coachways is a really shabby bus broker. They have no buses...your paying hugely inflated prices for a broker that didn't even own one bus. Do your research!